Cameron Mathews Answers Five Important Questions


Joe:  Describe briefly your dream match, involving two or more wrestlers (including yourself, if you like).

Cameron:  My favorite match is when two guys are trying to outsell (not oversell) each other. A match that draws you into the emotion that they are trying to create.  I'd love to see "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig vs. Chris Candido.

Joe:  What living celebrity needs his (or her) ass kicked?  And who should kick it?

Cameron:  It depends on what you classify as a "celebrity."  I think most of the people who are on reality TV are annoying.  As for a real celebrity, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Joe:  If you could fight any person from history or any fictional character, who would it be?  And (briefly) why?

Cameron:  Real fight? I'm not much of a fighter.  Spider-Man would be interesting.  I'm a fan of Spider-Man, and it'd be like facing a childhood hero.

Joe:  What, in your opinion, is the coolest wrestling move known to man?

Cameron:  Piledriver.  It has been the best finishing move since the 70's.  I also think the Spanish Fly (backflip rock bottom) is cool.  The Canadian Destroyer (flipping piledriver) is up there on the list, as well.

Joe:  What trait do you most admire in a wrestler?

Cameron:  Ability to make your opponent look good, in professional wrestlers. In an amateur wrestler, I think someone who can ride an opponent is great.

Comments

  1. I'm a total Cam fan; thanks for this interview Joe. Here's a great match between Cameron and The Stretcher, uploaded recently:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEYK2L1i4sM

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for the link, David. Good match.

    (SPOILER) In the end the Stretcher got just what he had coming. Love seeing our boy on top.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more