Icebreakers


Action movies can inspire your next cocktail-hour repartee and maybe get you a little action out back after the party splits up.   Here are some icebreakers that seem to have worked for Arnold, Brad, Bruce, Mel, and Dolph.  Maybe they'll work for you, too.
  1. Let the girl go.  This is between you and me.  Don't deprive yourself of some pleasure.
  2. Hey, bub, I'm not finished with you yet.
  3. I'll fight you for it. You and me.
  4. I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face ... and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.
  5. You touch me again, I'll kill you.
  6. You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple.
  7. If you gonna be the best, you have to take out the best.
  8. Your move, creep.
  9. I must break you.
  10. How about it, Jack? Would you like a shot at the title?
1. Commando, 2. X-Men, 3. Snatch, 4. Billy Jack, 5. The Last Boy Scout, 6. Enter the Dragon, 7. Never Back Down, 8. Robocop, 9. Rocky IV, 10. Lethal Weapon

    Comments

    Popular Posts

    Archive

    Show more