Krush X 3

Three new pics of Krush of Krushco.  I dig the chin patch.  I can't decide whether it makes him look more like a sage or a badass.   Krush has probably looked tough since he lost his first baby tooth, but the goatee makes him look tough and dangerous.  I think it probably has something to do with the way the hint of beard seems to narrow and lengthen his face, which still looks equal parts soulful and surly.  Now there's a hint of Mephistopheles, as well.  But then there's a whole lot more than the face to look at here.  The man's gear knows how to treat his bulges is all I want to say.  Wanna wrestle?

Comments

  1. He looks amazing with the new facial hair but he seems to have leaned out some which makes his face seem longer and thinner too. Hell who cares I'm so hot for this guy I love his fight videos. Thanks for these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more