Satisfaction


Adam "Satisfaction" Jaxon, 28, cuts a lean, mean figure in the pro wrestling ring even though he's sometimes billed as weighing in at, hm, 215 pounds ... did I hear that right?  At any rate, the guy looks hot and badass in snakeskin tights.  He wrestles with High Velocity Wrestling, situated in Hendersonville, North Carolina.  Last year he defended the HVW Southeastern championship belt against Ringside favorite Stoney Hooker in a match that would have certainly divided my loyalties, which is how I like my loyalties:  divided--the best fights are ones I'd be happy to see either wrestler win.  All these photos belong to a true artist and a friend, Blake Arledge.

Comments

  1. Joe,

    That so little of Blake Arledge's galleries (and his photos of Jaxon and a young Kyle Matthews) persists in an accessible form online is, I think, one of the great tragedies to befall fans of Southern indy wrestling. Thanks for saving at least this small fraction of his work for those of us who didn't have the foresight to save what we could while he was still active.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more