Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fantasy


BG East wants all my money.  Evidently.  Catalog 84, by all indications, looks like it's going to have more than one classic in it.  More must-haves.  I'm salivating already.  Right now my curiosity and imagination are piqued by new pics of the soon-to-be-released Fan Fantasy 1, in which babyface CJ Parker, 5'8", 160#, apparently gets to live out his fantasy of dominating Aryx Quinn, 5'9", 170#.  Only when he is face to face with flesh-and-blood reality, fantasy turns out not to be so easy and manageable.  But these pics suggest that fantasies can sometimes be even hotter when they get out of control.


3 comments:

  1. Hot! This series is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Does Anyone Know CJ Parker's Real Name??
    He Wrestles for BG East, Please Email me at f.carpenterjr@att.net,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Does Any one Know Where I can Contact CJ parker Who Wrestles For BG East Wrestling????
    Plus Do U Know His Real Name??? Tried Contacting him at BG East With no Answer!!! Please Email me at f.carpenterjr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...