Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Anthony Stone Talks Up Beyond Wrestling


You have seen him before, elsewhere under other names.  Here Anthony Stone is on YouTube singing Beyond Wrestling's praises.  As most of you know, I am a fan of this hardcore indy promotion, specializing in eccentric, death-defying, and wise-ass silliness, with so much energy and such big smelly nads it's difficult not to like these guys.  Only total fucknuts and bunk-ass pantywaists would fault these guys (and the occasional totally amazing ballbusting amazon) for having a little anarchic and sometimes close-to-fatal fun at the expense of decency, law&order, sportsmanship, the gods, and Vince McMahon.  Just my opinion, to which I am entitled.  Just watch these guys sometime.  They grow on you.  I mean it, they do.  Yeah, I'm drinking.  So what?  Aw, shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...