Thank You, Ringerlee



You said I would like this match from last May in Brisbane, and I most certainly did.  I don't even know you, yet you read me like last week's newspaper. 

Two hot young skinheads, Roger Ventura and Zero, compete in a high intensity match that starts out friendly enough, then builds unexpected heat, and ends decisively in favor of Ventura, the smaller, more tightly built fighter from Auckland.  

In the aftermath, the two are refreshingly gentlemanly in conduct, with Ventura giving an appreciative nod towards Zero and Zero applauding Ventura's victory and the well-fought fight.  

Both men are astoundingly good looking and agile and aggressive in the ring.  I would pay good money to watch Ventura and Zero go at it again seven more times at least.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more