What made him so special? Let me count the ways:
- Well, I already mentioned the tan.
- His face combined the best attributes of Guy Pearce and Lorenzo Lamas.
- Those square-cut trunks he stole off Paul Michael Thorpe ... or Regan Patno ... or Darrel Wright (my late-80s fantasies won't stop spinning with possibilities).
- Did that butt catch anybody else's attention?
- His opponents. He wrestled quality, that's for sure--Terry Reed and (twice!) Wade Cutler.
- God, I loved the mouth on the guy. Quite literally, that mouth--those lips, those teeth. Also, his accent (I'm guessing "North Boston"?), and he talked a lovely shade of trash.
- The subtle curve of his lower back muscles, close to the spine, between the shoulder blades and the buttocks.
- Thighs and forearms, my mantra.
- I can't put my finger on it, but he could wear a pair of black boots, all right.
- He fought dirty. And mean as a rattlesnake. He liked to humiliate his man. Utterly.
- Nobody did ab stretches and bear hugs better than he did them.
- The guy had nonchalance for miles.
I have removed some photos featuring explicit nudity from this posting because they belong to The Arena at BGEast, which owns exclusive rights to them.