Sherm Count


Not every BG East wrestler I had a crush on was a one hit wonder.  Some got as many as three hits.  Steve Sherman, 5'11", 176#, so smooth and  evenly tan he looked like he was made of caramel, appeared in three matches--on Hard Pros 2, Hard Pros 3, and Paradise 4.  Maybe I was his only fan, or maybe he did something terribly terribly wrong (which might also account for his banishment from the current Wrestler Profiles on the BGE website), but he filled many a lonely night for me.

What made him so special?  Let me count the ways:
  1. Well, I already mentioned the tan.
  2. His face combined the best attributes of Guy Pearce and Lorenzo Lamas.
  3. Those square-cut trunks he stole off Paul Michael Thorpe ... or Regan Patno ... or Darrel Wright (my late-80s fantasies won't stop spinning with possibilities).
  4. Did that butt catch anybody else's attention?
  5. His opponents.  He wrestled quality, that's for sure--Terry Reed and (twice!) Wade Cutler.
  6. God, I loved the mouth on the guy.  Quite literally, that mouth--those lips, those teeth.  Also, his accent (I'm guessing "North Boston"?), and he talked a lovely shade of trash.
  7. The subtle curve of his lower back muscles, close to the spine, between the shoulder blades and the buttocks.
  8. Thighs and forearms, my mantra.
  9. I can't put my finger on it, but he could wear a pair of black boots, all right.
  10. He fought dirty.  And mean as a rattlesnake.  He liked to humiliate his man.  Utterly.
  11. Nobody did ab stretches and bear hugs better than he did them.
  12. The guy had nonchalance for miles.
I have removed some photos featuring explicit nudity from this posting because they belong to The Arena at BGEast, which owns exclusive rights to them.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more