Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to You, Billy




More shots of Billy Gibson. More than making me wish I were seventeen again (having now been through three cycles of seventeen, plus some spare years and months--for you young readers, you start doing this kind of arithmetic once you pass 40), these pictures make me kick myself for wasting the years fifteen and sixteen, years I should have spent at the gym getting ready to be like this at seventeen. More than anything, I guess, they make me wish I were French Canadian.

Ask me right now what I think the ideal pro wrestler's body should look like, I would show you these pictures. Ask me right now what I wish every North American teenager could do, I would say write a clear, coherent, and insightful 750-word essay on current events and carry two grown men on his shoulders.


1 comment:

  1. Joy! Your prose is becoming the benchmark for erotic baroque (wrestling division). When are you going to corner the summer school market? The filth industry needs input - you are hereby appointed their consultant.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...