Packed with Tender Meaty Chunks











I'm thinking about Alpo this morning, as I mull over these ten screen caps from a Prairie Wrestling Alliance match between Scotty Putty and Brady Roberts in Calgary back in February. Real men definitely have curves--hard muscle stretching the seams of too-tight trunks, with (as I prefer) inconspicuous doughy handles for ease of constraint. I can't fault the sporty kerchief Roberts (aka "Brady Malibu") wears--a bit of flair that gets lost in the scuffle, a tough break that's not as dramatically dense as the stripping away of a lucha-libre mask, but in the symbolic realm of the imagination any loss of gear in the squared circle is a provocation. I wonder whether the kerchief, like the red ensign's shirt or the pink leotard, could become a sign of doom. Possibly not.

Comments

  1. Have you seen Brady and Scotty's Flex On The Beach movie? I wrote a post about it on my blog months ago, but I haven't had a chance to see it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, Bruno. That one, along with BEST OF BRADY MALIBU (both available through Brady's official site: http://www.bradyroberts.com/), is on my XMas wish list. (I hope I get that promised bonus this year.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more