For Evers


Bad boy AJ Evers is not new, apparently he's been wrestling professionally for several years now, at least since 2009, but he is new to me. Several of his matches appear on YouTube (check out the attitude here after a championship win). The indy wrestler has wrestled for 3D Wrestling, Beyond Wrestling, EPWE Underground Wrestling, and Combat Zone Wrestling, and somehow I've missed him till this weekend. For all I know I've watched some of his matches over the years, and only now has he registered with me. Amazing, the ways the mind works! All I know about AJ is that his announced ring weight is 175 pounds and I like his style. (More stats and other information would be welcome, readers.) I'm not sure who to credit for the black-and-white shot above, but Scott Finkelstein took the shots below of Kit Osbourne ultimately kicking Evers' ass earlier this month at a CZW benefit (according to promos for the event, Evers is a high-school friend of the young woman injured in a car accident for whom the show was arranged). Hot stuff.








Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more