Special K






I tried to watch Gear Wars 1 without getting a chubby and failed. Past a certain point in the match, I averted my eyes and felt the swell subside by a couple of millimeters, but then an image flashed through my mind, the image of Kid Karisma jiggling his cock in the nose of tattooed punker Rocco, and, oops, stiff as a gun barrel again. Let's face it: it's a game I don't mind losing.

At $19.95, current list price on the BG East site, Gear Wars 1 may be the best bargain in underground wrestling, anywhere. Someone might argue that you get only one match for the money, but, hot damn, what a match it is! Of course, this is the video you need to miss if you're one of those people who hate getting boners while watching two guys wrestle. Then, by all means, stay away. (Yeah, I know; I didn't really think it would be a problem for you.)

Don't just take my word for it. Bard at neverland has named Kid Karisma his homoerotic wrestler of the month for, like, I don't know, a zillion months. Just this past week he passed the golden statuette back to Kid K yet again. Bard and I agree on most things, but on this one point we super-agree. In fact, I agree with Bard so much on this that I pitch a trouser tent just thinking of Bard naming Karisma his homoerotic wrestler of the month. Bard once called Karisma's streaming riff of taunts and putdowns "poetry": 
It's nothing that I expect to find in straight up wrestling, and it's everything and more that I look for in full-on, no apologies homoerotic wrestling. It's like performance art mashed up with poetry slam mashed up with my fondest locker room fantasy.
What's so great about this match? Well, the talk is one thing, as Bard notes. And Kid Karisma is easily the most expressive of the underground wrestlers I know about. Even when he's at a loss for words, which is rare, his facial expressions, body language, and guttural moans express volumes. The man can act. Whether selling the agony of an opponent's assault or viciously taunting the guy, Karisma keeps it real while raising the intensity to the roof, yet never going over the top into pure camp. He also is physically fearless. He appears to hold nothing back in throwing himself into either the aggressive or the sensual demands of a match. He is not a guy to resort to tongue-in-cheek irony. He never pretends to be above the moment or be anything other than 100% inside the moment--every single moment of the fight. Of particular interest to me here is the way Kid K slides himself over Rocco's body like a cat in heat stroking itself against a pant leg. And Gear Wars 1 gives us not one but two of the most sensuous rear chokes I have ever seen.

Another thing I like about this match is the strong give and take between two opponents distinct in physique and attitude. Rocco is death-metal badass, covered in tats and piercings, black hair buzzed to the skull, and Karisma is go-go-boy deluxe. In his own way, each is a godly parent's worst nightmare. Kid K is libido personified, while Rocco is a death growl made flesh, a disciple of severity and doom. But Kid K could wear a monk's dark and heavy habit with only his leer in sight, and still the thought in everybody's mind would be what he must look like naked. And since gear is what the Gear Wars series is all about, it's only natural that the fighters' personal styling should be the center of attention--from singlet to socks to jockstrap. And as the gear becomes no longer functional as gear, it turns into weaponry, each guy taking his turn at being smothered in sweat-drenched spandex.

I can't tell you how many Kid Karisma matches I have watched. Not all of them, but pretty close to all, I suspect. I can't think of a single one that's left my dick limp or failed to mark my wrestling fantasies indelibly. And I've never before put myself to the test of trying to resist the heat this man generates when tossed onto a mat with another fighter, but I can tell you this: you really can't talk a pecker out of what it likes, and I sincerely doubt I will ever try to do so again, even for the sake of science.

I have removed some photos featuring explicit nudity from this posting because they belong to The Arena at BGEast, which owns exclusive rights to them.

Comments

  1. "...but I can tell you this: you really can't talk a pecker out of what it likes..."

    LOL! Thanks for the... "heads up" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't agree more Joe. I bought this match not too long ago and it's worth it just for Kid K's body alone. Karisma seemed a little green when he first showed up at BG but he seems to get better in every match. Now I can't take my eyes off him. He's electrifying. The attitude. The body. The showmanship. And my god that ass. Any Kid Karisma match goes directly into my "buy immediately" list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more