2013 Resolutions: Adam Cole




Adam Cole, World Television Champion at Ring of Honor, World Champion at Pro Wrestling Guerilla, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera
My New Year's Resolutions for 2013 are certainly ones that I think about a lot. First of all, continuing to travel overseas and wrestle in as many different places as I can is always at the top of the list. Already getting to go to Europe, Japan, and Mexico has been such a great learning experience, and I would love to experience even more. Also, being a part of the Ring of Honor Wrestling Roster, and the current TV Champion there, I would like to take one step further, and become the ROH World Champion, a goal that is held by everyone in ROH. No matter what a person's goals or resolutions may be, the important thing is to keep fighting for them!

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more