Lucien of Krushco
For years I've wrestled in underground dens, taking on much larger and more advanced opponents--sometimes winning, other times being slapped awake after a chokehold. I sought out these matches as a break from my privileges in life. Who wants everything handed to them? In 2013, things will change. I will no longer be the willing "target blond," but rather I will use my experience and Manhattan blue-blood wealth to
- rededicate myself to wrestling as a craft and not an occasional hobby, so I can improve my overall abilities on the mat
- work closely with Krush to expand and elevate the company's unique, aggressive (yet professional) real wrestling videos
- wrestle my way up to the role of a promoter and headliner for Krushco
- possibly locate a unique manager or valet to add a new dimension to my matches--also find a few newbies with potential
- stop partying late at the top red-rope clubs in New York City--it's time to take care of the vessel!