An Admonitory Word from the Iron Sheik


As reported on TMZ:

After 1000 years* they take away the best sport in the world? This is the first time the dumb motherfuckers have no balls for they make the walking an Olympic sport. 

If I see anybody on the street that work from the IOC** I swear to the Jesus I suplex them put them in camel clutch break their back make them humble***. 

The #TEAMSHEIKIE respect the Olympic**** now they can all go fuck themselves and make the Curling Olympic sport because they all the biggest piece of no good shit and I never watch the Olympic again. Also buy my t shirt [on my website] or go fuck yourself.

* Closer to 3000 years
** The International Olympic Committee announced yesterday its decision to drop wrestling from the 2020 Olympics program. 
*** I wish I could get the Sheik on my side regarding the WWE too, which dropped wrestling from its program about 16 years ago.
*** The Sheik (Hossein Khosrow Ali Vaziri) wrestled in the 1968 Olympics in Mexico City.

Comments

  1. Did they state an explanation? Both Greco-Roman and free-style? Why is this the first I heard of this proposal!

    Wrestling was one of the earliest Olympic sports. What's going next? Foot races?

    Fans of all kinds of wrestling should protest and campaign for restoration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sports/olympics/la-sp-dwyre-olympics-wrestling-20130213,0,544031.column

    An article on the politics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Petition:

    I hope that this Change.org address will appear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a total bad call on the IOC, especially when the Olympics has lost some cred due to the sports that they have added. I do hope those no good raisin balls motherfuckers get some goddamn sense and put wrestling where it belongs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more