Juicy







I'm not sure that there was any way for this CameronWrestler.com match to fail, with two E-ticket wrestling stars in the ring and Cameron Mathews manning the camera. 

Austin Cooper starts hard, but Lane Hartley takes his sweet time in softening him up. 

The 32-minute match is sexy without banging a drum about it. It's pretty much a rundown of nearly every fetish pro-wrestling move in the book, with a special emphasis on chokes (scissors, figure-four, rear-naked, the works). Plus there's a spine-severing piledriver to seal the deal.

It's as good as I thought it would be. A must-see. But you knew that already. 

Comments

  1. It looks like a great match. I'm a fan of both. So, I'd have been pleased either way. Cooper looks much bigger than Hartley, more so than I would have expected.

    Mmmm...these images look familiar. I wonder why. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more