Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Now the Jingle Hop Has Begun


Despite being in high spirits this year, I had resolved not to mention the holidays in my blog. I just didn't want to get into all the awful word play and strained mixture of tinsel and ten-counts. Guess how that's going.  Thunders Arena released Christmas Chaos 2014 this morning, and I kinda got sucked into it. First, there's Frey getting all Mr. Potter over Dominic's string of pink lights on the palm tree. Second, there's Dominic being all George Bailey, gushy and sweet. Then the two fight. The emphasis is on nut-cracking and decking each other (in both senses of the verb "to deck"). It's a fun little match, nothing heavy. By January I will have forgotten all about it. But as I watched it I couldn't wipe the silly smile off my face--or the outline of Frey's bulge off my retina.


  1. Love see Frey and his bulge. More Please.

  2. It looks fun! Stocking stuffers (Sorry about the word play ;) ).



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...