Saturday, June 11, 2016

Steel Works










Marco vs Steel, Bodybuilder Battle 90 (Thunders Arena)

Does the new guy Steel survive the 95-second choke that draws this match towards its close? It's not that I don't care, but the big news for me is that this prolonged assault is a grimacing, writhing, gasping, flexing thrill ride. It lacks only slow motion and dispassionate narration to pass for a BBC documentary on animal predators.

On top of that, I like Steel, not better than Marco, not by a stretch, but I like his look, his push, and his grit. He's as solidly built and even a bit bigger than Marco, but Marco is far from dismayed by the guy's size and muscle. In fact, nothing grabs Marco's attention quite like the prospect of a challenging fight. I hope that soon Eagle, Chase, Kid Titan, and Duende will be equally eager to step on the mat against Steel.

"Two of the most physically perfect physiques to ever grace the Thunder’s Arena mats," to quote the online catalog description, in "form-fitting" spandex, deliver not just one but two knockouts, the winner of the first fall not quite ready to stop the fight just because his opponent is unconscious, then finding himself up to his perfect tits with a resuscitated opponent hungry for revenge.


7 comments:

  1. So you like him? Can he wrestle? I was interested, but then in their newsletter almost every quote compared him to Travis, who I don't enjoy. I figured if this guy is the same as Travis and appeals to Travis fans (people who must only care about body/looks and not the actual wrestling) then he's likely not for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say Steel's main appeal is his looks, but he doesn't embarrass himself on the mat either. He's got good instincts for selling holds, but he's not (yet) the wrestler Marco (already) is, nor the charismatic performer.

      Delete
  2. Steel spent 3 years doing MMA grappling, he is head and shoulders better than Travis. They are nothing a like. Plus Steel looks good and can grapple for real and we had to ask him not to choke people out when we filmed him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that, Mr. Mike. Okay, you've sold me. I'll give him a try. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, will another big guy fall down as the victim of Marco? Looks like a winning match to me whoever wins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know what Marco's real name is?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...