"I Got Your Teeth Marks on My Fuckin' Nuts!"













Chase Michaels vs Quinn Harper, Match 524 (UCW)

I expect lines to be crossed when Quinn Harper is on the mat. Match 524 crosses all kinds of lines. Three minutes into the match, Chase Michaels rakes his fingernails down Quinn's back, drawing blood. Blood has been spilt on the UCW mat before, but, correct me if I'm wrong, this is the first time it's been drawn with malice aforethought. The trio of crimson stripes down Quinn's back are a constant reminder of this violation for the next 27 minutes. Quinn, rest assured, gets his vengeance on Chase a few minutes later in a match that delivers a boner a minute.

This is what you get when you throw two hot-blooded bad-asses at each other in a concrete-block cockpit. In Match 524, I see the fulfillment of everything UCW has been building towards for the past eight years. Here too is the best realization yet of the "male catfight" I first daydreamed about in a blog seven years ago. (As I review this all-out rip-n-strip war, I am, quite literally, getting too big for my britches.) I think this match crosses another line in that it features a closed-fist punch to the face around the 23-minute mark. Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that line has been crossed before. Have a forgot any other propriety violated in this on-your-life-not-to-be-missed fight? Oh yes, one other thing: anal penetration.

Quinn takes his "oil check" assault (aka "stiff-thumb anal-intruder") to new ... let's say depths in 524. Along the way there are the hottest, realest chokes, figure-fours, and scissors I can remember ever witnessing, especially when our boys peel down to their sweaty (oh yeah) jockstraps. There's biting, too, and virtually every other raw, savage, and nasty thing volatile heels like Michaels and Harper are capable of. All you need to bring is lots of cum. Do I love this fight? Damn, I want to live inside this fight forever. On a scale of 1 to 10, Chase-versus-Quinn is a 20. I'm left wondering  how, realistically, underground wrestling can ever be better than this!


Comments

  1. I had planned on buying this soon. I guess I have to buy it NOW...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more