Bart 2











Bart vs Finn McCool, Vegas Battles 20 (Thunder's Arena)

I'm not sure I've seen all Finn McCool's work at Thunder's Arena (I've seen three other matches, I think), but right now this 21-minute match is my favorite. The sturdily built rookie puts up the most fight I've seen in him yet in this hotel room tussle with up-and-coming pro star Bart. He's pretty enough all on his own, but something about wrestling makes a pretty man even prettier. The posing does not upstage the wrestling in this video; a little bit of posing occurs within the match, for instance, when Finn dominates Bart and can't stop himself from popping his biceps in celebration.

Bart looks great here, too. This is a better overall match than his debut against Scrappy (who can be seen on the sidelines, watching) because Bart's at his best in a fight, even a friendly tussle like this one. He's better in the squared circle (so I hope Thunder's makes that happen soon), but he does plenty even when confined to a single mat on a hotel room floor. His video with Scrappy focused more on holds, each one presented as if individually wrapped like a Hershey's Kiss. This one offers more in the way of a continuous work, with Finn keeping the pace up as a convincing adversary.

Cool versus Hot seems to be the theme here. Fittingly I watched VB20 first during the summer solstice. Finn's trunks are in winter shades (blue-green and black) which nicely offset his lightly freckled pale skin. Bart's so tan I can almost smell the coconut oil from here in North Carolina, and his retro-'60s tropical trunks hit the right note of campy and hot. Finn keeps the pro wrestler busy, and the outcome remains in question till literally the final minute.


Comments

  1. Great looking match, awesome muscle wrestlers, and I like the way Thunders Arena always provides the beefiest muscle studs for wrestling. Wish they would use a ring like Rock Hard or BGEast, or mats like Movimus Wrestling. These matches are distracting when fought in a living room, kitchen, or poolside. I just want to see a steel cage, a fight ring, or wrestling mats in a gym-like setting.
    Having said that, I want the muscle stud in the blue briefs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could, I'd send you McCool by overnight mail (after I'd made a clone for me). Thunder's Arena does, in fact, have ring matches, which feature some of the company's best wrestling. Like you, I'd like to see the Arena invest in a new fight space, well lit with wall-to-wall mats (in addition to the garage and living room, if those are areas Mr. Mike wants to explore further).

      Delete
  2. 3 Researches REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by eating coconut fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from large medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts