Max vs Axel












Max Ryder vs Axel, Match 539 (UCW)

Max Ryder sweats extra-large. That right there is reason enough for me to be happy he's back at UCW after a year's absence. That may be the main reason, in fact, but I'm quick to add that he also does facial expressions like few others anywhere. Max Ryder grimacing makes me grimace, the way I yawn every time my dog yawns. (I should add that Axel, Max's opponent here, is developing a mighty fine O-face too, as well as some manly scruff on the chin that might as well just come right out and say "Suck my dick.") To me, Max looks like he just stepped out of a tight-fisted Mickey Spillane novel like Kiss Me, Deadly or One Lonely Night. Maybe it's just the name Max Ryder, but that's definitely a good thing.

I'm double-thrilled Axel is throwing the welcome-back party for Max, with more big releases scheduled for the coming months. In a promo video, Axel credits most of the sweat on display to Max and the heat wave that struck the Mid-Atlantic states the weekend the video was shot. Axel doesn't sweat much, but he admits that even he contributed some of the shine to this match. He definitely contributed a fair share of the heat.

Match 539 reaffirms my opinion that 2017 may be remembered as the Year of UCW, with so much fine talent accumulating in its claustrophobic and broiling (and increasingly iconographic) fight space and a string of fights (this one included) that will surely be talked about years from now. Max and Axel fight strong and hard here in a contest refreshingly free of bro banter and heavy on ass-kicking.


Comments

  1. They glistening bodies are dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great match indeed. I wish the whole roster could take on Max, one after the other, no time for showers in between. Oh, and Axel is better and more manly than ever. To think that he was a skinny twerp of a jobber 10 years ago, and that he has morphed into a an ass-kicking alpha stud is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MikeySB - Totally agree that Axel has become one fine muscle stud and a kick-ass wrestler. He's become an alpha warrior instead of the jobber that he used to be. I know he has fought Eli Black at least 3 times, but I'd really like to see them glove up and fight an all out MMA fight and kick some ass. I still think Eli is the tougher and more sadistic fighter and wrestler.

      As for Maxx, yeah he as hot as fire and I want to see him wrestle or fight the whole damn UCW roster of fighters. Great action. Thanks for the description and photos.

      Delete
    2. I'm hoping Ryder fights Austin Tyler soon. Double-stacked beef.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, that would be a damn good fight. I like UCW since they get down and dirty more than other promotions.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts