Vinny Vedi Vici


Vinny Reno (6', 195#) wrestled under several names for different promotions. One of his matches under another name (at a different company) belongs to the elite set of matches that I have watched and (let's say) relaxed to more than all the other matches I've watched. It's not even technically his best match, but it is one that still captures my imagination and, not unrelatedly, one that ends with a magnificent and tremendously hot act of sexual domination by one naked man over another. In it, there's six seconds, in which he escapes from a murderously tight headlock, that's chiseled in my memory and figures prominently in my (let's say) relaxation exercises to this day.

For years I did not know Vinny wrestled at NHB-Battle. His submission matches there are perhaps the fullest manifestations of the man's technique and allure. Besides his rugged good looks, his arching and thrusting style of back mount is instantly recognizable. In fact, I spotted him in the tiny stamplike photos on the Movimus website (current proprietor of the NHB-B collection) without even clicking on them to enlarge. The man has a wrestling style that's as distinctive as a fingerprint - rough, sensuous, glowering, sweaty, and intensely vocal - his grunts and snorts are as memorable as the dire and determined set of his jaw.

As I've aged, I've realized that wrestling is not a part of my sexuality. It is my sexuality. I proudly lay claim to the gay label, but my type is not so much a partner as an opponent. I assume the word gay  embraces a great many variations. Since childhood, my dream partner has been a man with whom I can safely indulge my taste for brawls and king-of-the-hill games - ideally with enough friction to culminate in mutual climaxes. I've always wanted a Cato in my life. I'm not saying I don't like cuddling or fucking - I'm a quiet and affectionate guy, a bit of a sissy, truth be told - but my passion is for wrestling and roughhouse. And it has been for as long as I remember.





Vinny Reno vs Mike Adams, Rec Room Battles 1 (NHB-Battle / Movimus)




Vinny Reno vs Mike Adams, The Rematch - Rec Room Battles 2 (NHB-Battle / Movimus)


 


Vinny Reno vs Johnny Romano, Wanna Wrestle 3 (NHB-Battle / Movimus)




Vinny Reno vs Greg Conlon, Wanna Wrestle 4 (NHB-Battle / Movimus)




Vinny Reno vs Roger Bennett, Wanna Wrestle 6 (NHB-Battle / Movimus)




Vinny Reno vs Dane Tarsen, Rec Room Battles 10 (NHB-Battle / Movimus)



Visit Movimus here.



Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more