RizzoMania











Armond Rizzo vs Leo Luckett, Catalog 5 - Muscle Boys Are Ferocious (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

For ten minutes the match looks like it will repeat Rizzo's debut in MuscleBoy's Catalog 4, with the 5-foot hottie getting trounced and then fucked up against the ring ropes. But then amazingly Rizzo turns it around, dominating and defeating bubble-butted blondie Luckett, ultimately stripping down and riding that alabaster butt to mutual climax. It's a sweet three-act play - Act 1 Leo in Charge, Act 2 Armond Takes Over, and Act 3 Love in a Squared Circle. 

On first sight, I knew Rizzo had the makings for a winner and top man, but because he's currently the smallest and lightest guy on the roster, I feared I'd never see him fulfill that potential. Winning or losing, he commands my attention, so I win either way. Still, watching him command and seduce Luckett is exciting, with Leo giving back as big and full a fight as I could hope for. Leo's also hot, his ass stuffing the back of his red-white-and-blue trunks with the exclamation "The Stud!" emblazoned across the cheeks.

"A little cocky, I see!" Armond notes appreciatively after Leo shoves him into a turnbuckle. "You're new around here," Rizzo adds. "We'll fix that." Twenty-two minutes later, after the two wrestlers share a string of bumps, it's fixed! This is my first and so far only taste of MBW's Catalog 5, released last weekend - but I like what I see so far.


Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more