Woof!











Xander vs Braden Charron (Wrestler4Hire)

Call it love. Call it lust. Call it marking out. I'm all over Xander (6'1", 220#) at Wrestler4Hire. This video is less a wrestling match - which, by my definition, would require a lot more horizontal action - than a muscle show. Really there are only a couple of holds in the 21-minute video, most astounding, the varieties of bear hug, but also classic fingers-entwined-with-fingers tests of strength. Xander takes on fellow bodybuilder Braden Charron (5'8", 215#), whose muscle and low center of gravity would be an advantage against Xander in a real wrestling match (see the definition above).

Lack of real wrestling (see above) and sweat (why?) would ordinarily be a dealbreaker for me. No doubt I'm dazzled by Xander's body, but I also find his give-and-take struggle against Braden entertaining from beginning to end. The teensy trunks help, as do the teeth-baring grimaces throughout. Xander looks at ease in the ring and in front of the camera. He sells like a pro. I love the guy's he-man attitude and ring presence. Yet it's his sleek, statuesque physique that is seared in my memory.

Xander almost stole the show from Elite Eliot and Joey Nux (both of whom are primo boner bait, too) in his initiation (quasi-wrestling) video, which I gushed over two weeks ago. Even (maybe especially) when passive and vulnerable, he makes me quiver inside. Even his compulsive allusions to a girlfriend have not yet turned me off to the guy. And I've seen only the trailer and stills gallery for his match against game-show-host-handsome Blake Starr, but it looks promising. In time, I'd love to see Xander take on W4H gods like Cal Bennett and Flash LaCash ... or wrestle, really wrestle (girlfriend or no girlfriend), just about anybody.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more