Going Belly-Up












Aspen vs Nick Flex, Catalog 9 - The Boys Muscle Up! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

My craving for this particular match-up began the moment I first saw Aspen. The actual fight, however, succeeds beyond all my expectations. Here are two heels - new hotshot and old hand - with dicks so big and fuses so short that eventually they had to bump chests in the MBW den. I might have predicted the clash would entail hard give and take - far more than my screen shots indicate - but what I did not anticipate is how much volatility and bone-cracking barbarity these muscle-studs would pack into the confines of a 10x10 room.

The row flares up over a difference of opinion on smartphone etiquette, proceeding from good-natured tussle to zero-sum game, during which one of these guys gets his ass kicked. As expected, Flex is in charge for most of the 29-minute fray. He's heavier by 40 pounds. Yet Aspen not only takes Flex's relentless pummeling but forks up almost as strong a counter-offense. The pleasure I find in Flex's bronze-sculpted chest and shoulders is matched by that offered up by Aspen's spacious hard-tub belly - a physical feature I find more captivating than six-, eight-, or twelve-pack abs because it provides a more tempting target for abuse and serves well in smothering a dude in a crossbody pin*.

The match holds some surprises, especially towards the end, when victory is up for grabs and tempers flare. I don't recall ever seeing Flex's back up against the wall like this, but the guy's got brawn and experience over Aspen. Lacking the usual MuscleBoy touch of  romance, Flex vs Aspen generates heat enough with its mounting intensity, sudden reversals, and grinding body contact.

Check out Alex Miller's Cave for some fine GIFs of the action.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

* Topping my current list of great wrestling bellies I'd love to punch (or suffocate beneath) are, along with Aspen, DanteIceman18, Beast, Trent Blayze, Gaz, Jessy Sorensen, Adrian MatthewsCorey Hollis, and Danny Duggan .

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more