I Want Muscles













Marco vs Scrappy (Underground Wrestler)

I don't care if he's young or old
(Just make him beautiful)
I just want someone I can hold on to
I want muscles
All, all over his body
"I Want Muscles" by Diana Ross (music and lyrics by Michael Jackson, 1982)


God, I love these two guys. I wish they'd actually wrestle each other, but, sheesh, the showing-off alone is ... stimulating. We're a third of the way through the 21-minute video before they get into the ring, and yet once Marco and Scrappy are in the ring, the action is chopped thin by Scrappy posing (and, yeah, do that) and Frey and Joey King intruding (I love you guys, too, but let's see Marco and Scrappy wrestle, please, kind sirs).

Marco and Scrappy faced off first in 2016 in a fine trainer-fledgling bit that hit the right marks for what it was, which was a rookie initiation. Now as then, Marco is the better wrestler, and Scrappy, the better seller of wrestling moves, which exist here merely as a platform for more muscle posing. And as  much as I want, really really want, a grunt-and-groan battle between these two strongmen, even if it's only a squash (not my preference), the camera really really loves these two goofs.

Besides his beautiful body (all the more beautiful when it's wrestling), Marco has the most soulful eyes and dreamiest pouty lips in all of wrestling. (Okay, I sound like Shelley Fabares - I'll live with it.) And what more can be said about Scrappy's beauty - those curls! those baby-blue eyes! As my pal Dr L put it to me once when we were complaining about an altogether different match, "In the meantime, there's Scrappy. I mean, really."

And, I mean, really.

Like Miss Ross, I'm a sucker for muscles and inviolable beauty, which both Scrappy and Marco have in abundance. Their musculature, in particular, is the kind I want to twist and tug at like a Stretch Armstrong doll. What we get in this video is stunning in its own right, even though it is not the brutal, sweaty wrestling match of my fantasies.











Visit Underground Wrestler here.

Comments

  1. I had not heard of the site Underground Wrestler until this post. The roster of wrestlers seems the same as Thunders Arena. Is there a relationship between the two sites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UnderGround Wrestler is Marco's custom video company, which he promoted back in his March 2018 interview here

      https://ringsideatskullisland.blogspot.com/2018/03/marco-in-private-interview.html.

      Both Marco and Scrappy have indeed wrestled at Thunder's Arena, too.

      Delete
  2. LOVE Scrappy and Marco! Marco's Underground Wrestler site is off to a hot start. He is able to coordinate with Thunder's talent, as well as some others...
    For some more new muscle worship, check out Scrappy and new young uber-hottie Kasee's 'match' at Thunders... omg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to everything you wrote. Sadly the failure to wrestle or aggressively engage is far too common a complaint of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post! I would love to chat again about UNDERGROUNDWRESTLER.COM
    I have some new changes coming and i'm adding a real wrestling series. Folk/freestyle where you will really see the guys battle it out. Nothing will be scripted. Im very excited about that series

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more