Rough Sleeper












Chase Michaels vs Tyson the Hammer, Match 663 - Sleeper Match (UCW)

Champion for almost eight months now, Tyson has been super-diligent in accepting challenges and defending the UCW belt. In this new release, he fights Chase Michaels, whom he hasn't faced since 2017, back in the old cinder-block fight-room days. There's no ref, so it's not a title defense - or, wait, maybe it is. What the fuck kind of match do we have here? The longer it stretches (36 minutes or more), the less I am able to classify it. Is this a sleeper match or a sex match? Is it a ring match or mat match? And maybe the real stumper is who really wins the fight?

Actually that last question has a definite answer, but I found myself scratching my head for the final four minutes. The action is R-rated for raunchy, yet there are moments of what appears to be romantic comedy - in the tradition of While You Were Sleeping, only with kink you couldn't pay Sandra Bullock enough money to perform. This is a situation where if I drop too many hints, I'll spoil the surprise. (So far, I have not. I'm pretty sure I have not, but who knows?) Are the last four minutes real, or did somebody dream all this? One thing is certain, the crazy contest has UCW written all over it - probably the most anarchic enterprise in all underground wrestling - and yet the only underground promotion to have a title belt and a champion. Weird, huh. So are we being set up for a rematch, in which the champion  - Tyson? or Chase? - will settle the matter once and for all? Stay tuned.


Visit UCW here.

Comments

  1. I really like this match and the approach taken by UCWrestler. The blend of styles makes it unique compared to other sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyson is by far the best thing that UCW has going for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ttson got his ass kicked. Rematch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more