Oil Panting











Axel vs Nero Angelo in Oil, Match 720 (UCW)

I hope the oil is stripper-scented. The bouquet of male dancers - Gautier, Yves Saint Laurent, what have you - to quote Jeremy Fragrance, it punches my brain with the gorgeous smell of it. How much more luscious for the scent to waft off the glistening bodies of wrestlers! Once at a live show, when I could still go to live shows, I caught a pleasing whiff of stripper aroma off the back of a wrestler climbing into the ring. My brain could barely contain the punch of it.

Axel and Nero, two masters of oil wrestling, move like they're fighting underwater. Previously, I cited UCW on how the oil is the great equalizer of wrestlers. Oil also slows the action down, making the struggle seem more epic. The glistening bodies glide, except when they are immobilized, as in the cock- and hair-pulling standoff in the fourth GIF. Nero is never anything short of operatic in his rage and lust, and Axel makes what might have been a sideshow attraction into something more like sport than I would have thought possible.


Visit UCW here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more