Busting Ass














Nero Angelo vs Jessie Lee, Match 725 - Lost Video Collection: Hump Match (UCW)

The line between good taste and vulgarity is not thin, but I manage to straddle between the two. My house is a mix of great books and framed autographed 8x10s of old-school wrestlers like Harley Race and Bob Orton Jr., neither one famous for being fancy. Since childhood, I've been equally drawn to the crass and the elegant. The hump match is an example of the former, and Nero Angelo is the name I most associate with hump matches, though  I don't think he invented the genre.

Angelo versus Jessie Lee marks a high point in the history of hump wrestling - or a low point, depending on how you want to look at it. The match is as visceral as any I've seen that did not involve razoring or exposed genitalia (at the video's end, a title card hints as what came next, which UCW evidently left on the cutting-room floor). The 32-minute small-space brawl is a humdinger, as the GIFs indicate (you're not seeing the half of it). If Jessie forcing Nero into simulated fellatio doesn't make your dinger hum, you may be hopelessly cultivated or glumly virtuous.

Beyond prurient interests, the stark contrasts between the two fighters' body types are noteworthy. We have circus strongman (Angelo) taking on Olympic gymnast (Lee). But getting back to prurience, is there a sight more wonderful than the perfection of Jessie's buttocks and thighs? (The fourth shot above ought to win some kind of prize.) The repetition of the humps is hypnotizing. Ten minutes into the video, that's all I could see.


Visit UCW here.



Comments

  1. This is my favorite hump match from UCW. Pure frot heaven. The first time I watched it, I had to stop several times and I still couldn't make it through the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the match - it was a custom match for me.

      Delete
    2. you dont think the Tyson-Axel one wasnt better?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more