To Have and to Hold











Derrick Cole vs Zack Reno, Match 782 - Chloroform Match (UCW)

If it were legal in my state to marry a video download, I would get down on one knee and propose to UCW's Match 782. I say that despite the fact that I don't like chloroform matches as a rule, and I'm no fan of foreign objects in the ring. (I'm also not the marrying kind, usually.) I can look past the chloroform, the folding chair, the attempt to mask each other (that's right - apparently un-masking is not enough of a challenge for these guys). The match's overall craziness has won my heart -  the craziness AND Derrick Cole's nutso antics and Zack Reno's waggily cock.

The moments of grappling are my favorite parts of this fight, but I will say the clown antics rub me the right way on this one. Derrick's head-butts to Zack's knuckles is impressive and innovative ... and effective. The last two GIFs capture  moments of choreographed mayhem that work for me. The folding chair is actually a character in the show - as is Reno's waggily cock. 



Visit UCW here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more