Cole vs Chase












Chase Michaels vs Cole Dallas, Match 806 - Newby Beatdown (UCW)

The match gets a raw flavor once Chase peels Cole's singlet off. The whole first half of Match 806 builds to that moment, emphasizing the contrast between buff Cole and tough but slender Chase. Both wrestlers amp up the fight with surprise reversals and below-the-belt emasculations. This is the match that reveals what might have been had Dallas stayed with the promotion - and it shows off the icily destructive powers of Michaels, one of UCW's slipperiest and most seductive heels.

In his brief stay, Cole brought cowboy to UCW. The guy has swagger to match his Texas drawl. He is the model good ole boy, and I can't help but wish he had stayed. Chase is more the Lee Van Cleef or Ray Danton type, sly, vicious, handsome in a shadowy way. I did not expect their chemistry to be as hot and nasty as it is here, but they held my attention the full thirty minutes Chase and Cole could have spun out six or seven more showdowns easily.


Visit UCW here.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Thad. I wish UCW could have kept him.

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited that there are still Cole Dallas matches in the vault. Hopefully there's more where this came from. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't order a custom video featuring the Texas cowboy when I had the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually become prey close friends with Cole and he's a genuinely good guy who I'm pretty sure wants these videos buried and forgotten

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more