Crazy












Both these guys throw their full weight into this match, and the payoff is one of UCW's best matches ever. In my opinion, it's the best thing either Hammer or Cole has done. They have had a couple of years of beating each other up. I think this must be their fifth time facing off in singles competition. And it got me hard - or part of me, anyway. I doubt anyone will be immune to the malice and brutality that light up this 30-minute back-and-forth brawl.

Before the bell sounds, Cole claims to be UCW's only "upstanding" wrestler, bringing "honor and integrity to these mats." And, yes, hallelujah, this is a mat match. Tyson is left almost speechless as Derrick delivers a 100-percent nutso rant. So Tyson lets his actions speak for him. He kicks Derrick in the inner thigh area, close up to the you-know-whats. From that point to the end, these wrestlers' determination to maim, emasculate, tear into, and smash each other is almost nonstop.

Of course, UCW is known for its boundary-less havoc. None has been better at stirring up mayhem than Cole, but here Tyson rises to the bait, forgets he's a gentleman, and rips (or tries to rip) Cole a new asshole. The exaggerated pandemonium is addictive. I wanted this fight to go on for at least an hour. Is such a thing even possible?  UCW has never had a shortage of madmen, but this one takes the cake, licks off the frosting, and hammers it into pulp.

Loved it.


Visit UCW here.

Comments

  1. This is a great match. Both are great wrestlers and showmen, and are sexy af. They are both eternal superstars at UCW, and have each battled much of the roster. I regret that Tyson never got to scissor or bearhug Eli Black, and Derrick has yet to sweat it out with Nero. Here's to hoping. In the meanwhile, I'll just have to make do with this epic piece of mat brawling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Derrick had a match with Quinn Harper and Eli Black. Battle of the heals. I would imagine it would be a similar match between Derrick and Nero. More of a niche market for heal vs heal. I'm all in though.

      Delete
    2. I completely agree that Derrick Cole versus Nero would be a hot matchup. I'm sure Nero would enjoy Derrick's choice of skimpy posers as much as I do!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more