Face Up











Axel vs Tyson the Hammer and Anton Alvarez, Match 815 - Handicap Match 2 on 1 (UCW)

UCW fans should enjoy this match, which pits three of its most popular stars in a two-on-one - at times, one-on-one-on-one - battle, featuring three of its most popular company stars, two of them former champs and the third almost certain to win the title belt in the near future. Axel is the original UCW superstar and multiple title holder. Tyson has been a star performer for over nine years and was a former champ (from late 2018 to late 2019). Anton is the new guy, whose splash has been bigger and bigger since his November 2021 debut.

As can be seen in the GIFs above, the fight relies heavily on punches, chokes, and crotch grabs. These are company staples, of course, but the mayhem deriving from three pitiless roughnecks with no obligation to behave as gentlemen is messy and, at times, ungainly. What works most for me, though, are the wrestlers' verve and stop-at-nothing determination to win, preferably by fighting as dirty as possible, and with no ref and no rulebook, the possibilities are endless ... well, as endless as a 27-minute match can be.


Visit UCW here.

Comments

  1. I've been a UCW fan for quite awhile. I have my favorites and typically catch their matches. I've not watched this match even though I'm a huge Axel fan and most recently a big fan of Alvarez. But I caught a recent match between Tyson and Alvarez and Tyson wow'ed me. He's a machine. I see why he was champion for so long. Guess I need to catch up and view this rumble.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more