I Like Mike


The word is out there that Ring of Honor may be on the ropes, having now lost its weekly show on HDNet TV, on the heels of losing several prize wrestlers, most notably Austin Aries and Tyler Black, losses reportedly due to ROH's unwillingness or inability to pay big-name salaries for its big names.  I hope we're not seeing the beginning of the end for ROH, the biggest pro wrestling venue in the USA to actually put on shows that are watchable from beginning to end.  One ray of hope, as far as I'm concerned, is the acquisition of Mike Bennett.  Maybe the 225-pounder comes cheap, but he is a bargain at almost any price.  Brutally handsome, built like a bulldog, and mean as a paper cut, the arrogant and often underhanded heel's big break is long overdue.  I hope this is a breakthrough for Mike, and I cannot wait to see him in the ring up against Roderick Strong.  (Photos by Scott Finkelstein)


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this. For whatever reason, I have not yet come acros Mike Bennett but, based on those photographs above, I shall certainly be looking out for him in the days ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more