Flex City














Rex Bedford vs Tanner Hill, Flex City (88Wrestling)

Rex and Tanner are my favorite wrestlers at 88W, so seeing them in the ring together is a treat. Tanner I like especially for his well developed physique, Rex, for his well developed sense of whoop-ass. I would have thought these two would have crossed paths long ago. I thought this was a rematch until I checked the web site and learned this is their first time together in the ring - in a contest billed as a battle of muscle versus muscle. That means the boys pose and flex between and during their attacks on each other. All I needed to know is that they sweat like horses - and that  they do indeed.

This past spring I conducted an interview with Rex, with particular attention to his background in mixed martial arts.  I asked Rex what kind of advantage his MMA training gave him in the 88W ring. His response was matter of fact: "I come with the intention to do damage quickly and protect myself." At the time I told him what I considered my favorite of his battles. Right now I'd say this one against Tanner is his (their) best. It's a hard-fought contest that goes for three falls, and it's a close one to the end.

Tanner has never had a better fight or an opponent better suited to him. He's not much bigger than Rex - and, as it turns out, he's pretty much Rex's equal in doing "damage quickly." This is a tough fight on top of a showcase for the battlers' toned muscle. Given the beauty of his build, Tanner could be forgiven had he lacked a strong sense of the dramatic - but Tanner is tuned in to the demands of squared-circle wrestling, and he sells every turn, both as aggressor and victim, with the kind of spirit that makes wrestlers into stars. 

If the last two releases are any indication, 88Wrestling may be at last hitting its stride and ready to take its place among the big shots. This is the kind of bravura and aggression that revs this wrestling kinkster up!


Visit 88Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. The two did have a match when they were with Rock Hard Wrestling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Thank you! That explains the deju vu.

      Delete
    2. yeah ,, and Tanner defeated Rex that time in the previous match .. but may I ask if Rex won this match ? or Tanner proved that he is his macho by winning again ? who is the macho now?

      Delete
    3. Each wins a round, and Rex wins the third and final round.

      Delete
    4. waiting or a third fight for final decision who is dominating .. with arm wrestling match before it .. I support Rex although I like Tanner too .. Tanner looks slightly stronger than Rex with greater odds to win which will give Rex a real tough wrestling challenge

      Delete
  2. Tanner is so awesome/hot!!
    --madrasman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. Tanner is awesome and Rex is really built tough.

      Delete
  3. The best match of 88 for sure! The bodies looked incredible in all that sweat. And tanner flexing was his hottest match yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both wearing too much....and they should kiss...other than that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more