Prototype





Nick Flex vs Dante, Catalog 13 - The Muscle Boys Never Back Down (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

If Nick Flex is in it, I want it. If Dante is in it, I want it. If both Dante and Flex are in it, I almost certainly need it. Nick's torso and thighs make me quiver, and Dante's rangy body presents a perfect canvas for Flex's Etch-A-Sketch of agony and degradation. Dante heels beautifully too, as he has proved before - though not in Catalog 13. There isn't much of a story line here, but I don't need a story. Show me beautiful writhing and wincing - and I'll make my own stories. Dozens of them.

This is a perfect pairing of talents. My honest opinion is that both have had better matches  - I'm thinking Dante vs Powers two years ago and Flex vs Aspen last year - but neither has had a better antagonist. The two are archetypally right  for each other. Strongly contrasting styles of masculinity and elegantly complementary physiques. The fit of Dante's build in Flex's clutches cannot be beat - I refer especially to the first and last GIFs below. I would have liked a bigger hope spot for Dante, but, realistically, guys, he gets more than he could have possibly expected.

As in every Nick Flex match, Flex commands my attention. His combination of bemusement and sudden fits of rage can't be found anywhere else. His chest and belly provide the kind of surface I could pound my head into ... all ... day ... long. Nobody I can think of in wrestling does machismo this natural and unhurried and intimidating. The way his nostrils flare when he's angry, the way he snaps his arms onto an opponent like he's wringing a rooster's neck, the way he taunts an opponent through gritted teeth - these are the details that put Flex ahead of 90 percent of the posers out there who only think  they're heels.












Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more