Manly Pursuits











Bull Barrett vs Nick Flex, Catalog 22 - Boys Play Rough (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Watching this match can make your dick bigger. Flex, a longtime idol of mine, squares off against manly man Bull Barrett in the squared circle. That short description alone adds an inch to my cock. Both men are terrifying in the most erotic sense of terrifying. (Sex and horror have a long history together. There are books about it.) Flex is my favorite to win, but Bull has become something of an idol of mine, too. I've seen all three of Barrett's matches. All of them are fantastic, but this one's my favorite. The opponents are hairy, thick, and easily pissed off, and the combination makes this one of the best fights of the year.

What makes this match stand out from other big man brawls is that in addition to the punching and body slams - the thunder we usually expect when two big men clash in the squared circle - Bull and Nick throw in some heavy skin-on-skin grappling. Again, excuse me, but I think my pants caught fire. The brushing together of hairy thighs and hairy pecs makes me so fucking hard my dog goes into hiding. We're not even talking about an official "sex match" here. This is straight-up brute force, and these two particular brutes are gods on Skull Island.

Besides having the most perfect torso ever, Nick has this twinkle in his eyes that makes my heart pound (not healthy for a gentleman my age). Those eyes can smile - in a friendly or derisive way - or they can blaze like muzzle flash. Facing Nick, Bull looks like he breaks fire hydrants with his bare hands. The man's strongly built like Flex, with hair coverage that resembles body armor. He has caught my attention in his previous two fights (against fellow strongmen Brendan Byers and Johnny Greco), but the fire is hottest in this battle. Bull and Nick are equal in height, with Nick carrying a little more weight, mostly in the shoulders and chest.

Not everything is perfect in this match, but a lot of it is. It's a grueling fight, well worth watching over and over. Barrett and Flex are unforgettable.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more