Fingers and Toes













Nero Angelo vs Lobo Gris, Match 822 - Foot Match (UCW)

Nine years ago, when I was visiting UCW, I watched a match in progress, while sitting close to Nick Diesel, a wrestler who's adept at bondage scenes. As we watched, he took my hand and began to bind the fingers together with string. Both of us were watching the mat action, but our hands were playing together. I liked the attention I was receiving. He liked the control. It was then I thought a fetish is mostly about contact, attention, and repetition - all ways of absorbing oneself into another person (like wrestling, at least the kind of wrestling I'm interested in). I'd use the same terms to describe what Lobo and Nero do in Match 822.

I hesitate to call a "foot match" wrestling, but there is a connection beyond the fact that Lobo and Nero are wrestlers. Some wrestling holds are applied, but the focus is on Nero's and Lobo's feet, and the action consists less of competition than touch and repetition. Both men are highly capable grapplers, but grappling is not what this game is about. It's about handling. It's a ritual that's less about competition than paying close attention to maybe the most ignored, taken-for-granted body parts:  feet. Lobo and Nero enjoy body contact in general. Here they are entirely engaged in the pleasures of exploration and manipulation - they work each other like puppets, not so much as opponents.




Visit UCW here.

Comments

  1. Nero is a creep. Never meet him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nero is hot, until you meet him. Doing anything sexual with him is horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more