Believe the Hype


Believe the Hype, 6 August 2022, Raleigh, NC (DEADLOCK Pro Wrestling)

My sad, old iPhone 8 did its best to capture the choicest hunks of Saturday's DPW show in Raleigh. The results are not breathtaking, but I did what I could with what I had. The whopping four-hour show offered lots of eye candy that included representatives of the region, plus stars from India and Japan. My front row seat was frequently evacuated as the skirmishes spilled out of the ring. Topping the evening was DDT Pro-Wrestling superstar Konosuke Takeshita, taking on and beating to a pulp North Carolina's own Andrew Everett, aka Skyhunk.

Anthony Henry of The WorkHorsemen

Chance Rizer (of The Reality) vs Mason Myles

Patrick Scott (of The Reality)

Scott vs Myles

Dante Martin

Dante again

and yet again, conquering Diego Hill

Konosuke Takeshita, 6'2", 231#

Gorgeous Takeshita

Takeshita making Andrew Everett's life hell

Takeshita again

and again

and again (and, yes, I was mesmerized)

Everett and Takeshita face to face

Takeshita ready to finish Everett




Follow Deadlock Pro Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. oh em gee. you saw and met Takeshita-san. love it! how was he? Did you get a photo with him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn’t meet Takeshita, but I saw him up close from the front row. He wasn’t at the merch tables, which was disappointing, but the guy had just poured his soul into an awe-inspiring fight, so I accept he might not want to sign 8x10s afterwards.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your efforts!!
    Dante!!
    Gotta go takeshita now.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more