Hot for It













Chris Duran vs Corby Banning, Young Musclestud Wrestling 2 (BG Enterprise)

My nostalgia for early BG Enterprise videos is a daydream revisited. I don't want to give the impression that underground wrestling in 1993 was in all ways superior to what we see in the 21st century, but it was often rawer, messier, and less gabby, qualities I like in fights. 

The physiques are the main draw in this oddly paced but fun-to-watch match. The wrestlers don't strike poses or admire each other's abs or challenge each other to tests of strength. I'm not sure who caught my eye first. Duran - the longhaired wild man in orange trunks - and Corby - a big man on campus type in yellow - are equally but differently attractive. They weigh the same, 185 pounds. Corby is three inches taller. Each man wins a fall, which sets up the final fall.

The moves are limited. Body slam, fireman's carry, and elbow drop are repeated throughout, and I'm happy with that because they are right for the match, and they are generally well executed. There are other, sweatier matches in YMW2, and I like them, too. More about them in a different post, perhaps. Corby and Chris manage to get me hot and bothered, and that's what's important to me.


Visit BG Enterprise here.

Comments

  1. BG wrestlers had the look I like: young, smooth, clean-shaven, washboard abs, and no tattoos. Hard to find today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish guys would get over themselves...guys get tattoos now. deal with it.

      Delete
  2. Corby is SOOO hot. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another example of BGE in their prime! Hot bods, good action - no silly stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more