Finish Me!













Johnny Greco vs Gabe Steel, Finish Me! (Wrestlingmale)

The title "Finish Me" turns me on all by itself. It's my kink, and I own up to it. What can I say? Getting beat up (but miraculously undamaged) has been my running fantasy since I was nine or ten years old.

This is the latest match from Wrestlingmale's vacation in South Florida. Greco is significantly smaller than Steel, but he manages to dominate the match and his opponent for most of the 35-minute poolside row. Johnny has grown on me since I first saw him at MuscleBoy Wrestling two-plus years ago. This is my favorite version of him - beard, hairy chest, hairy legs, backing away from no one, not even brawny Gabe Steel. He's more tiger in this match and in his run-in with D.Dan and Etienne than I've seen previously.

This match follows the script of Wrestlingmale's earlier poolside matches: D.Dan vs Drew HarperAryx Quinn vs Brutal Brendan, and D.Dan vs Aryx Quinn, all very good in pretty much the same way. This match puts the spotlight on Greco, who is unfazed by his bigger, more experienced opponent and kicks his ass. Gabe is his usual high-spirited self, but Greco succeeds where others have failed, in wiping the big smile off Steel's face, at least temporarily. As you might expect, Steel is the gentleman and good sport as he acknowledges that he's been whupped.

Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more