Reruns: Brad vs Rip

 









Brad Michaels vs Rip Stone, High Stakes Wrestling 4 (BG Enterprise)

Brad is a favorite of mine. He was one of a few hairy chested wrestlers in underground wrestling. There still are only a few. Brad is high on my list of wrestlers I would have liked to wrestle 30 or so years ago. 



Here are 17 shots from BG Enterprise's High Stakes Wrestling 4, featuring Brad Michaels, 6'1", 192#, versus Rip Stone, 5'11", 215#. Brad is, in my opinion, the best erotic wrestler there ever was. Notice the way he buries his face in his opponent's flesh and the way he drapes himself so forcefully yet gracefully over his opponent's back. Together Brad (in blue) and Rip (in pink) create sculptural forms that suggest movement and passion even in these stills. The video, as far as I can tell, is no longer available for sale. You can see part of the match where I found it, GayForIt.eu, but I would love to have the complete match, start to finish, in my collection some day.

Comments

  1. I am confused: the article says "as far as I can tell, the video is no longer available for sale". However, you post a link to purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The part below the 2015 date was published in 2015. If you're looking for the currently downloadable version of the match, go to https://ropemall.com/products/high-stakes-wrestling-4-dvd?_pos=9&_sid=c5bde03ed&_ss=r

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more