Hard Wood














Tanner Hill vs Chase Lundquist, Lumberjack'ed (88Wrestling)

Here I go talking in superlatives again. I can't help it because Tanner vs Chase is my favorite of all 88Wrestling matches so far and my favorite of all the videos I viewed in October. Lumberjack'ed [sic] answers the question I have long tried to answer: Who is my favorite wrestler at 88? Definitely Tanner Hill. Wait, no, definitely Chase Lundquist. Aw fuck!

The three-fall match - their first serious contest (I do not count Tic Tac Toe Submission - sorry) - gives me the pleasure of seeing each of my two favorites kick the other favorite's ass at least once. Further pleasure is gained by the sweat that shines both men's chests and begins to form a largish map of Australia on the blue ring floor.

The arsenal of wrestling moves  - choke, leg bar, stretch, body slam, snapmare, camel clutch, nelson, reverse bear hug, headscissors, Irish whip, claw hold, hair-pulling, fireman's carry, elbow drop, and drop kick - are executed with precision and sold with sufficient moaning and writhing. Muscles are tan, taut, and clearly pronounced.

Though the competition is relatively good-natured, it achieves a level of intensity that the company's earliest output never got close to. If nothing particularly stands out as new or original - except the ax (yes, there is an ax) - the match is nevertheless faithful to the classic tropes of professional wrestling, including use of the ring in its entirety and triumphant (mouthwatering) muscle poses.

Hill and Lundquist have outgrown their stiffness and seem relaxed with the demands of underground wrestling. In every detail, the match is elegant and tasty. I only hope these guys are gay and polished each other to a fine gloss after the fight.


Visit 88Wrestling here.


Comments

  1. Tanner is def my favorite of 'em all -- and, amazingly, is getting better in EVERY way! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. Tanner has bulked up and has one impressive muscle body. I used to prefer Alex Waters, Josh Steel and a few others at the old Rock Hard Wrestling, but Tanner has surpassed them all.

      Delete
  2. Fantasy: Round Robin tourney between Tanner Hill, Scrappy, and Kasee (Thunders)... Followed by a 3-Way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, Tanner vs Scrappy would be a great muscle fight. I'd have to bet on Scrappy since he bulked up a lot. Still, this would be an awesome fight.

      Delete
  3. Tanner looks more massive and more muscular but Chase is tough too, wondering who did win this battle and dominate at the end ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see Chase put Tanner into extreme agony but I conclude that Tanner managed to win hardly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanner may be huge and muscular but Chase is Most Sexiest Man Alive. I love Chase so much and want him so Bad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more