Love and War



I love the way these UK skinheads go at it.  Like a couple of tiger cubs at play.  Rob Sherborne, 6'1", 170#, nicely hems in Ryan Bond, 5'11", 154#, in these action shots from BG East's Bootboy Brawl 2.  Slim, buzzcut, streetwise, and horny, these two know their way around a good gut punch, headscissors, and spanking.  Once Rob teaches Ryan just who the better man is, the ass-hugging tighty-whities come off, and the competitors take the contest to the next level.


I don't know why a simple grope in the dark and a fuck in the sack are not good enough for me.  I like to think it's because I'm a man who likes to fuck like a man when he's fucking a man.  I'm a peaceable guy--not prone to warlike aggression or even, frankly, ordinary competitiveness--but something in me responds favorably to warriors and the tough, stoical codes of warriors--samurai, the Theban band, jarheads, Apaches, medieval knights, Kshatriya, Xia, Maasai, Vikings ...


Like them, I value loyalty, courage, discipline, strength, resolve, initiative, agility, resilience, spirit, competence, and resourcefulness.  The rock-hard physical thrill of being on top of somebody.  The fundamental virtue of watching over the other guy's back and never leaving a buddy behind.   I love watching two regular guys wrestle like these two.  Guys you might see on the street corner or facing across from you at a pub.  Beautiful in the way they mix gentleness and ruggedness.  Loving like warriors--Gilgamesh and Enkidu, Achilles and Patrocles, Hercules and Hylas, David and Jonathan--battling like brothers.


I have removed some photos featuring explicit nudity from this posting because they belong to The Arena at BGEast, which owns exclusive rights to them.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more