Hold Tight






Amino vs Luigi, Sweaty & Intense (WrestleFrat)

This, my friends, is a fight. It's messy, painful, desperate, and rabid. Both Amino and Luigi are in deep on this one. Nobody is safe. The only courtesy they show is to stop demolishing each other when one of them taps out. Even during a break to flip the scorecard, these men can't wait to jump back into the cauldron.

This is one of the most nerve-wracking sweatfests I've seen, and I have seen plenty. Amino and Luigi hold back on nothing. They strike like lightening. Each move is anguished, and the violence escalates as they reach the battle's climax. Dicks get hard as nails. These hunks are out to destroy, and, for me anyway, the end comes as a surprise - a shock - like somebody back-handed my face. 

Fans of body heat, hard jabs, tendons popping, bone-breaking falls, and rage - and I am one of you - won't want to miss a second of these dudes' sweat-drenched rage.


Visit WrestleFrat here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more