Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tough Breaks


"Textbook" Dave Breaks was unknown to me until yesterday, when Aaron emailed me to recommend Breaks as "a cocky, young Brit wrestler with a beautiful collection of pro trunks."  He sounded like somebody I might be interested in.  But so far, I don't know much more than that about the skinhawked heel, except that he wrestles with New Generation Wrestling, Futureshock Wrestling, and House of Pain Wrestling--and appears to be as well known for his savage assault tactics in the ring as for his cowardly aversion to a fair fight.  So let's just say I like what I know so far.


Photos by Tony Knox, JamiePhoto, Chris Evers, and Brett Hadley.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for making this post! This guy is fantastic; he looks like the meanest bully in the schoolyard, and his pairing of his badass attitude with classic pro trunks is just sublime to me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...