Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Take My Breath Away

Like I always say, I love me some wrestlers, good wrestlers, skinny, plump, tall, short, hairy, smooth, long hair and short hair, good guys and bad guys.  A clash between two strong equals is my idea of fun--the only kind of entertainment heaven could tempt me with--or hell deprive me of.  Throw in imprints from a 1960s childhood spent in dark movie theaters with the glimmering celluloid muscle of Steve Reeves, Mike Henry, and Peter Lupus--and you can imagine my utter helplessness in the face of the feud between WWE's Chris Masters, 28, 6'4", 265#, and Tyler Reks, 32, 6'3", 252#, which hatched in May 2010, flared up huge last October, and still rages strong.

1 comment:

  1. Chris Masters vs Tyler Reks is heaven. Please may neither one of these men be fired.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...