Might Could Do







As soon as UCW-Wrestling's new wrestler Ashley Decker opens his mouth to speak (in a new "Inside Scoop" released yesterday), I hear Loretta Lynn's 1971 song "You're Lookin' at Country." I haven't seen him fight yet, but I'll admit I'm already a little smitten with the tightly tucked tree trimmer from Tennessee. My hope is he's a scrapper. A girl once told me (in admittedly a different context) that you haven't seen anything till you see "Tennessee boys get it on." Having lived in the Volunteer State for a couple of years back in the 1970s and having visited it in the decades since, I mostly recall road signs that read "See Ruby Falls," waitresses who call everybody "honey," wrecked cars marking every mile of paved roadway, and Baptist churches and honky-tonks every half mile. In the coming weeks, we'll see what the new bro is made of. I expect UCW will keep him busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kickin' contest.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more