Be Mine














Nick Flex vs Justin Powers, Catalog 6 - Muscle Boys Get Fired Up! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Powers and Flex on the mat together is my Valentine's Day miracle! These two are my favorite wrestlers of the past year, tied in my affection, which adds to the delicious trauma of watching them beat the crap out of each other. I'm all the more tormented (and enthralled) not being able to decide who to root for. As I have said in prior posts, incompatible yearnings have an aphrodisiac effect on me. Going into this showdown, I thought I could at least steady myself upon a sure knowledge of who would ultimately win the fight - but even the fiction of certainty is demolished when Justin turns the tables and matches tough-guy Nick machismo for machismo. Then cue the sweat (there are buckets of it), and I'm totally defenseless against the rage of emotions welling up inside me. Then dicks come unwrapped - and I'm like a kid who's been given his first puppy.

Wanting both these men to win and to dominate each other is sweet frustration. I can't lose AND I can't win. What's more, I'm delighted that the match doesn't make it easy for me by going into a predictable direction. I will not describe the details of the contest because it's always possible that there's somebody as fucked up in his emotions over this match-up as I am - and I wouldn't want to deprive anybody of the joyous panic I felt for a good 35 minutes of this 39-minute tour-de-force. This much I can say because it's no spoiler: Justin, the underdog, mans up impressively in this contest. He's always been a tough guy, sure, effortlessly topping one pretty-boy opponent after another, but he's never been booked against a testosterone-resevoir like Nick. That he is totally ready for this challenge just boils my brain until eventually I settle down to the fact that, yep, this is really happening!


Visit MuscleBoy here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more