Macho












Bruno the Beast vs Alex Costa, Catalog 8 - Muscle Boys Clash! (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

It's Alex who drew me to this match. He's a man of many fine masculine features. His face reminds me of the bust of a young Caesar, movie-star manly without the vanity - and with the eyes of a Byzantine saint. I particularly like his torso. Its animal magnetism is obvious: well-defined muscle, a pleasing distribution of hairiness, ruddy skin, and a propensity for heavy sweating. It's the kind of upper body that exudes heat even in photographs, the kind of chest whose heartbeat I hear and feel even in the still shots.

The camera floats up beside him as he performs a set of push-ups. It draws towards the firm, round buttocks stretching the word MACHO! almost to the point of unrecognizableness. Then Bruno enters the frame, kneeling beside him, petting him like a dog and praising his physique. "Don't let me distract you," coos the Beast as his fingertips play over the brawny back.

I can't really blame Bruno for wanting to possess and/or humiliate a body this fine. Yet I've never really liked the guy, possibly because he reminds me of aspects of my id that I don't feel comfortable with. No doubt I partly envy him, too. He usually doesn't do anything to his prey that Jesse, Aryx, Nick, and Justin don't also do, but with Bruno there's a hinky element of affectation and mockery in the mix. For 17 minutes, he subjects Costa to a string of squeezes, twists, punches, and kisses, facing minimal resistance, at last peeling off Costa's yellow trunks to reveal a jockstrap underneath.

Here, shortly after the 40-minute video's midpoint, Alex springs into action, giving the Beast a dose of his own medicine. The hope spots - there are two or three, depending on how you count them - are sadly brief. I would have liked to see Alex kick the Beast's ass. Then, I tend to favor Beauty over Beast in wrestling - one of those things, I have discovered to my surprise, that separate me from the vast majority of gay wrestling fans.


Visit MuscleBoy here.



Comments

  1. More muscular wrestlers this time than usual at MuscleBoy Wrestling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more